- All orders must be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cash/Credit payments only.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to the teppanyaki location for our shuttle service.
- Passengers being picked up please meet an EZGO Bus Associate in: Terminal 1: Baggage claim 1 and Terminal 2 : Outside of Exit 15.
- If you would like to schedule with less than 24 hours of notice, call us at (573) 817-1000 or (573) 818-5540.
- Customers with documented disabilities who may need additional services for our shuttle are required to reserve with our manager for disabilities services at 573-817-1000.
- EZGO Bus is not responsible for damage or loss to parked vehicles.
- Services do not include gratuity.
- All services made less than 24 hours are on a first come, first serve basis.
- To ensure a guaranteed seat, reservations have to have advance payment.
- NO REFUNDS…If a cancellation is needed, we will hold your reservation for another time.
- Child seats are provided. Please give notice when making reservations ($5 extra charge).
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- When in motion all passengers must wear safety belts.
- Though animals and pets are prohibited, but service pets are permitted, please give us notice when making reservation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged luggage.
- We are not responsible for late arrivals/departures due to mechanical issues, weather, or traffic/road conditions.
- Requirments for luggage: 2 checked pieces of luggage, per customer. (65lb max)
- Carry on item and 1 personal item (iPad, laptop, or purse, etc.). Size of luggage should not exceed 50”inches in length, 25” inches in width, and 38” inches in height. There is a $10 charge for the first additional bag and a $30 charge for the second.
While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all post is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data compromised.
EZGO Bus is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations.
Collection of your personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are ordering e-mail newsletters or when purchasing and/or registering EZGO Bus products.
For example: If you choose a service or transaction that requires payment, such as making a purchase, we will request personal information necessary for billing and/or shipping, such as: name, address, telephone number, and credit card number.
Use of your Personal Information
EZGO Bus may disclose your personal information if you required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on EZGO Bus. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of EZGO Bus and its family of Web sites.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, EZGO Bus will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your personal Information
EZGO Bus is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information (such as credit card number) over the internet, we protect through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
EZGO Bus sites are general audience sites and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact EZGO Bus by e-mail.